Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Saturday, Oct 23, 2021 8:00 AM - Monday, Oct 25, 2021 3:00 PM PDT (doors open at 8:00 AM)
The Patriot Voice presents the For God & Country Patriot Double Down, taking place October 23rd - 25th in Las Vegas, NV (begins October 22nd for VIP ticket holders).
Join your Patriot family for three days of incredible speakers, awesome entertainment, and pure patriotism! From the stage, you will have the opportunity to hear from some of your favorite Patriots and Digital Soldiers in both keynote speeches and panel forums. As you will see, we have a stacked lineup of amazing speakers and entertainment, but check back regularly for updates! The current lineup is as follows:
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
David Harris Jr., Jason Sullivan, Col. Phil Waldron, Doug Billings, George & Simona Papadopoulos, Juanita Broaddrick, Evan Sayet.......and more speaker surprises to come!
Rep. Mark Finchem (AZ), Jim Marchant, .........and more to come!
Andre Popa (our event MC), Gene Ho, Seth Keshel, Bevelyn Beatty, Edmee Chavannes, Ben Chasteen, Seth Holehouse, Brad Getz, Zak Paine (RedPill78), Jordan Sather, The Kate Awakening, Beer At The Parade, Qtah, Bernie Suarez, Jason Frank, Darlene Swaffar, Vickie O'Brien, .........and more to come!
Mark Winston Kirk, DJ Jeff Rush, Bella Popa.......and more surprises to come!
Sunday Church Service:
Pastor/Evangelist Sean Golliday
Daily Agenda/Itinerary (subject to change):
- Friday, October 22nd at location to be announced prior to event:
- 5:30pm – 9pm: VIP ticket holder registration and private VIP meet-and-greet reception with speakers (for VIP ticket holders only);
- Saturday, October 23rd at Caesars Forum:
- 7am - 9am: breakfast and registration;
- 9am - 5pm: speakers* and lunch in between;
- 6pm - 7pm: private High Roller Happy Hour with High Roller VIPs and Speakers on "The High Roller - The World's Observation Wheel"
- 7pm - 12???: private “Las Vegas Dinner Show" at location to be announced prior to event;
- Sunday, October 24th at Caesars Forum:
- 8am - 9am: breakfast;
- 9am - 10:30am: church with Pastor and Evangelist, Sean Golliday;
- 10:30am - 6pm: speakers* and lunch in between;
- 7pm to ???: last-night private “Patriot Pool Party” with food, drinks, & music at the famous Flamingo pool;
- Monday, October 25th at Caesars Forum:
- 8am - 9am: breakfast;
- 9am – 2:30pm: speakers*
- boxed lunches and departures
*Detailed speaker agenda will be announced closer to the event
The speaking events will be held at the brand-new, state-of-the-art Caesars Forum (https://caesarsforum.com).
Host Hotels and Venue Information:
"The Forum" was completed in 2020 but had many of its booked events cancellend due to the plandemic. We are absolutely honored to be able to host our event there. (PLEASE NOTE: The Caesars Forum is NOT located in Caesars Palace). Our host hotels for this event are three Caesars Entertaiment hotels: Harrah's, The Flamingo, & The LINQ, and are the closest Caesars properties to The Forum. Two of the host hotels are connected via skybridge to The Forum so no busses (YAY!!!), and no weather elements to deal with.
Also, the weekend of our event is a VERY expensive weekend in Las Vegas but Caesars Entertainment has generously offered us incredible rates at the these properties. Here is additional information about each host hotel:
- Harrah's (our exclusive rate is $189/night): our main host hotel; connected to Caesars Forum via an enclosed, temperature-controlled skybridge (5 min walk); recent $200 Million renovation that includes all guest rooms and casino floor;
- The Flamingo (our exclusive rate is $179/night): short Monorail ride from Flamingo Monorail Station to the Harrah's/The LINQ Station, then a short walk to the Caesars Forum via the enclosed, temperature-controlled skybridge; newly-renovated rooms; tropical, iconic pool;
- The LINQ (our exclusive rate is $179/night): connected to Caesars Forum via an enclosed, temperature-controlled skybridge (5 min walk); located on the lively LINQ Promenade, offering shopping, restaurants, the High Roller observation wheel, and ziplines.
Reserve your room(s) ASAP using the below reservation link:
For guests who prefer to phone in their reservations, you may call the Reservation Center at Harrah’s- 888.458.8471, Linq- 866.523.2781, Flamingo- 888.373.9855 to secure a reservation on our group block. However, there will be a processing fee per reservation incurred by the hotel should guests choose to NOT use our dedicated weblink. When calling, please mention the name of our group:
For God & Country Patriot Double Down
You may also use the hotel group code to identify our group if calling thr hotel(s) directly:
Harrah’s- SHFGC1, Linq- SQFGC1, Flamingo-SFFGC1
- Booking your room(s) via the provided link or using the provided hotel group codes is the only way to secure the exclusive discount
- Exclusive discounts expire 9/30/2021, and are subject to availability within the room block